Job title : Financial Planning and Analysis Executive
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 06, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- As a Financial Planning & Analysis Executive your responsibilities will include providing financial insights and projections to the accounting team.
- You will provide reliable data and analysis to be used in decision-making and planning.
- You will analyze data and understand the financial performance and position of the organization in order to perform variance analysis and identify key causes of business variances for performance measurement.
- You will develop product costing techniques, institute cost control measures, insure timely and accurate labor, material, and overhead reports, supervise the undertaking of special cost studies and periodically review allocation of overhead costs.
- Leading the financial planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis across the business.
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Provide commercial insight and analysis of results, identifying underlying trends and challenging the business on performance
- Responsibility for producing accurate and timely management reports, including an analysis of sales, operational expenditure
- Take ownership of performance management for the business including identifying and reporting KPIs which are linked to company strategy and drive positive actions
- Prepare financial forecasts and budgets
- Support the strategic planning and strategic initiatives of the company, including acquisitions and investment appraisal, by providing financial planning and modelling skills
- Support and challenge the sales and operations teams with financial issues including providing financial training
- Adopting a partner / challenger role in evaluating business plans.
- Ensure integrity of financial data supplied by financial accounting team to other areas of the business and to external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree and more than five years of experience in finance or accounting or a related area
- General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles
- Experience developing financial reports and metrics
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with various management levels
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture
- Demonstrated ability to influence others through effective verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects across an organization
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Financial Planning and Analysis Executive jobs