3 months ago
Jotna Nigeria Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Financial Modeller
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 01, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Financial Modeller will be responsible for the preparation of financial models for business planning, valuation, project appraisal, credit appraisal and rating exercises.
- He must be able to perform analysis of financial data, transactions, establish links between the financial statements, prepare presentations, perform sensitivity analysis etc.
- The Financial Modeller will also be involved in mid/long term financial analysis as part of business and investment planning, carry out P&L forecasting and model the impact of various corporate strategic scenarios.
Building Financial Models:
- Build financial models in excel based on historical information and other available industry-specific operating metrics.
- Review all model related reports and provide commentary including forecast error reviews.
- Ensure the accuracy of the new models while enhancing the quality of the existing models.
- Update the financial models after each earnings roll out or other similar corporate actions.
Financial Forecasting and Evaluation:
- Evaluate companies using various financial valuation methods.
Financial Analysis and Data Analysis:
- Analyse and identify data required to support model tracking.
- Review financial results with Senior Management, support the FP&A team to create ad hoc reporting packages.
- Maintain templates for investment analysis, project appraisal, and capital budgeting including stochastic analysis.
- Conducting Scenario Analysis based on macro and micro factors that will help in accessing risk.
- Recommending and Implementing process for improvements to budget and prepare forecast for company.
- Comparable Company Analysis.
- Applying appropriate sensitivity and scenario analysis to support investment actions.
- Handle increasingly complex and frequent requests for financial projections from senior management. Requests require quick turnaround on multiple scenarios.
- Work across groups in Finance Strategy & Development to ensure inputs, price assumptions, policy parameters, and outputs are aligned.
- Prepare and analyze partner specific financial projections work with team to generate business models for use in growing marketplace.
- Manages the relationship with related business partners and ensures that modeling projects are delivered in a timely manner.
- Identify key financial as well as non-financial risks and advise mitigants for those risks.
- Conduct scenario analysis based on microeconomic and macroeconomic factors to access business risk.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with relevant work experience.
- Applicants should be qualified and experienced professionals who are very skilled in building financial models.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Financial Modeller in Lagos
- Salary Offer: *********