Job title : Financial Governance Manager
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Act as the Business Partner on Financial Matters to the Member Associations.
- Manage a wide range of Financial Management & Financial Governance related matters for all CAF Member Associations.
- Review Member Associations and Zonal Union’s Budgets under the Development Programme.
- Support with the general administration of the annual CAF review of the football development funds distributed by CAF.
- Collect and analyse financial statements and activity reports.
- Support team members in the Member Association Division with the Financial Performance of Member Associations.
- Review the reports from CAF central review provider and identify potential non-compliance and risks for the respective Member Association/Zonal Unions and CAF.
- Draft and monitor tailor-made action plans for CAF Member Associations.
- Conduct financial capacity building activities (tailored-and need-based support).
- Support Member Association/Zonal Unions in preparing a budget for their activities.
- Assist Member Association/ Zonal Unions in filling out the CAF Financial Reporting form.
- Prepare the reports for the relevant CAF standing committee(s).
- Follow up with Finance Division on payment made to Member Associations.
- Prepare payment statutes overview and weekly reports on payments for Director.
- Ensure a collaborative work relationship with Zonal Unions and FIFA.
- Keep financial records of Member Association/Zonal Unions up to date.
- Prepare financial analysis on Member Association/Zonal Unions.
- University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Audit or equivalent.
- Experience in data analytics is an advantage.
- Capacity to provide analytical and financial analysis and reporting (Financial report analysis including Balance sheet, Lost and profit account, etc.)
- Data analytics experience an advantage.
- Proficiency in English and French (written and spoken).
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office as well as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Willingness to travel.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension schemes.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2023.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or on any other grounds.
- If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for a top international sporting organization, submit your application in English (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters).
- Only direct applications who meet all the required criteria will receive consideration.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Financial Governance Manager jobs