Aquada Development Corporation’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Financial Analyst (Structured Transactions) jobs in Abia
Job Location : Abia
Deadline : October 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Job Description / Responsibilities
We are seeking a financial analyst to join our management team to support our business development efforts. Successful candidates would be expected to do the following:
- Provide detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis of business operations and market dynamics.
- Provide detailed and nuanced counsel on partnership and acquisition opportunities as needed.
- Provide expert and strategic financial advice to management.
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Provide general guidance on business development and related operational endeavors.
- A Degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Financial Analytics, or other related courses would be essential for this position.
- The ideal candidate will bring a solid quantitative background as well as strong analytical capabilities.
- Furthermore, candidates will be expected to bring good solid judgment and an amiable personality in addition to the core technical skills outlined above.
- Prior experience as an entrepreneur, investment banker, valuation analyst, or similar market-facing positions would be extremely beneficial in this position.
- This position reports directly to the CEO and is expected to work on cross-border assignments.
- Prior experience or exposure to business (or life) outside of Nigeria would be an added bonus.
- Background in financial management with executive experience, preferably in the manufacturing/technology sectors would be a distinct advantage.
- This position is based in Umuahia and successful candidate must be able to relocate independently for the position.
- Upon confirmation of employment, employees enjoy health insurance, pension, educational & training benefits.
*Financial Analyst (Structured Transactions) jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Abia
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications (with cover letters outlining the suitability of the candidate for the position).
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria