3 weeks ago
Job title : Financial Accountant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The primary purpose of the financial accountant is to ensure accurate, timely and complete end-to-end accounting records in the region in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards and other management guidelines.
- Approve all journal entries on the ERP, mindful of key parameters including appropriate Cost Center and General Ledger
- Coordinate monthly Financial Closure Process to ensure all monthly accruals and provisions are properly booked.
- Financial Reports as prepared by various members of the Finance team.
- Review all supporting documents (invoices, waybill, certificate of job completion) presented for vendors’ payment purposes.
- Provides initial review for all Bank Reconciliations in the region.
- Liaise with Head Office (HO) and other regions on pending balances in the Region’s current account.
- Work closely with the OFM on partnering with other Functions/Units within the region with a view
- 4 – 5 Years post qualification experience in MNC Manufacturing Environment
- Sound financial and accounting knowledge and exceptional business understanding, Management Accountancy, Business Planning and Analysis
- Excellent Ability related to Data Analytics at both financial and operational fronts
- Working knowledge of business intelligence applications like Power BI, etc.
- A high degree of resourcefulness and ingenuity are required to develop solutions to problems of unusual complexity
- Ability to delegate tasks and work under pressure to produce results, and analyze work of others and can guide the team
- Advanced level of English, hands on experience on ERP (Navision / Microsoft GP, SAP, Oracle Financials), Advanced Microsoft Office Expertise (Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Financial Accountant jobs