Digital Marketing Skill Institute’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Financial Accountant jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 14, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
About the Role
- The Financial Accountant will be responsible for all Accounting related activities/duties spanning from the day to day reconciliation, taxation, budgeting, payroll management, financial reporting, etc.
- Digital Marketing Skill Institute is looking to engage a seasoned Accountant to join our team, the selected applicant will be responsible for keeping and interpreting financial records in the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job
- Prepare the weekly and monthly reports such as budgets and monitors the matching of expenditures with incomes in accordance with the budget.
- Preparation of employeesäó» payroll and payment of salaries etc as well as schedules including pension, tax, NSITF etc.
- Coordination of employees related tax forms for the issuance of Tax Clearance Certificate and tax deductions cards and arrange for reconciliation when the need arises.
- Responsible for the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Works with the companyäó»s auditors to carry out their routine checks.
- Maintenance of various cash books, ledgers and Invoices as well as preparation of bank reconciliation statements.
- Maintain relationships with various institutions and authorities
- Ensure a consistent, profitable growth in revenue through positive planning and management of partners.
- Carry out and keep analyses of costs and other statistical information.
- Advise the Directors and the management as and when required.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Two to three years cognate accounting experience
- Ability to work with strict deadlines
- Practical knowledge of Taxation and Payroll Administration
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and Sage accounting software is a must.
- Knowledge of the application of relevant accounting standards.
- Accountant with demonstrated experience in customer service account management is very pivotal to the job function
- Ability to evaluate, analyze and take critical decisions.
- Professional student of Accounting (ICAN, ACCA, etc.) would be an added advantage
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary (N75,000 – N120,000 monthly) with Pension
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- Great flexibility
- A great office with supportive team.
- Free Daily Lunch while at the office – always be refreshed.
- Monthly internet allowance inclusive of call credit – Work smart.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance – reduce your bills when it comes to health.
- Team Events – Have fun in & out of the office.
- Company Swag – Some branded items on us.
- Access to our courses
- Access to the equipment necessary to execute their duties to meet their goals.
- An inspiring culture with a focus on learning and growing.
- All perks and benefits are subjected to employee terms and conditions and company policy.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Financial Accountant in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online