Job title : Finance Officers
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to::
- Reconcile accounts payable and accounts receivables
- Creating and processing invoices to clients
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing refunds
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Bank reconciliation
- Communicating with clients regarding billing and payments
- Submitting a report of all correspondence of routine and daily, weekly, and monthly activities to the management.
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports
Qualification & Requirements:
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or accounting sciences.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software such as NetSuite or similar systems.
- Impeccable organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work according to tight deadlines.
- Proficient at detailed report writing and presentation.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Finance Officers jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 361 jobs