- This job has expired!
Job title : Finance Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Reporting to a Chief Finance Officer and supporting the Finance and Accounting Teams.
- Reconciliation of payment, invoices from vendors, daily and weekly transactions.
- Schedule payment of taxes e.g. PAYE, VAT.
- Handling of weekly and Monthly impress .
- Manage financial records and receipts – ensure that they are up to date.
- Perform financial analysis, reporting and management tasks.
- Bank statement reconciliation.
- Identify invoicing related issues, accounting discrepancies.
- Any other task as may be assigned by the CFO and Team Lead.
Qualification & Required Skills
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting or related field
- Minimum of two years’ relevant experience.
- Evidence of professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Demonstrate high level of initiative, diplomacy and tact
- Excellent knowledge of computer software MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel especially)
- Use of the bank-one application will be an added advantage.
- Kindly apply using the role as the subject of the mail
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Finance Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!