Lily Hospitals Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Finance Officer jobs in Delta
Job Location : Delta
Deadline : December 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
The finance officer provides support to the Chief Financial Officer (or Acting) for some critical activities a little out of the general accounts office. The role is responsible for the review and correspondences with the tax consultant/tax office, corporate finance documentations as well as supporting the credit control team drive debts.
Also, all other tasks as may be assigned by the Acting CFO/CFO.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Policy Development and Implementation
- Liaise with bankers on various corporate finance documentations
- Liaise with tax consultants/tax authorities on tax matters concerning the group and do a first line review of tax assessments.
- Reconciliation of the balance sheets items and correction of identified errors.
- Support the general accounts team to ensure prompt rendering of the monthly management reports and all other reports as may be required for management decision making.
- Be involved in various forms of internal and external audits and ensure prompt close-out of all internal and external audit queries.
- Provide support to the finance team in terms of financial analysis.
- Be involved in credit control activities by providing the required supports in terms of documentations and debt drive activities.
Budget Preparation and Monitoring
- Gather relevant data from all business units to aid the preparation of the organizationÛªs annual budget.
- Engage the SBU leads on departmental performance and areas finance can support
- Any other duties assigned by the CFO/Ag CFO.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelors Degree (B.Sc.) in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or any related degree.
- 2 to 3 years relevant work experience preferably in the Health sector or in a comparable organization.
- Membership of professional finance and accounting bodies such as ICAN, ACA, ACCA is an added advantage.
- Familiarity and aptitude with working with accounting software such as Peachtree, SAGE etc
- High working Knowledge of the Microsoft office package is required especially with spreadsheet software (Excel).
- Good knowledge of accounting and financial concepts and practices
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation skills are required for this role
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Excellent customer service.
*Finance Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Delta
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria