Center for Community and Health Development International’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Finance Officer jobs in Gombe
Job Location : Gombe
Deadline : October 05, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
CHADÛªs knowledge of the context and local terrain has catalyzed partnerships with various reputable International and national non-governmental organizations. CHADÛªs wealth of experience in program design and implementation has led to sustained engagements with communities, partners in the public and humanitarian sectors and has further resulted to steady contributions to sectoral objectives.
To complement our effort, we are recruiting to fill the position below;
Project type: Fixed
Duration: 10 Months
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Prepare and maintain all books of accounts in digital and hard copy, and in accordance with the Financial management principles and project standards
- In joint consultation with the project team on planned activities, prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly budget projection for review and approval by the management oversight.
- åá Train the Project field team on financial processes and required documentations for management of project funded activities.
- Hold weekly review meetings with the project team on planned activities to ensure they are not derailed from the budget guidelines
- Responsible for supporting the project team in processing Financial requests for the budgeted project activities under the direct supervision of the management oversight team
- Prepare ahead of the submission deadlines; weekly, monthly and end of project financial retirements in accordance to the CHAD INTÛªL guidelines for review by the management oversight for onward action.
- Work in close consultation with donor`s Finance staff for proper guidance on adhering to their Financing principles/ guidelines and reporting procedures.
- Be accountable, transparent and observe integrity in all financial transactions and implement guidelines in accordance with the CHAD INTÛªL project.
- Accountable to the management oversight
- Perform any other duties assign or asked of you that are in line with the CHAD INTÛªL project
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- A degree in Accountancy or Banking and finance from reputable university only
- Knowledge of accounting software (QuickBook or SAP)
- Knowledge of Microsoft excel and presentation
- 5-7 years professional experience as Finance Officer
- Experience in working with NGO will be an added advantage
- Spoken and written language skills in English is required.
- Proven experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams is required.
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Ability to contribute to complex technical assistance programmes/projects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to appreciate cultural and ethnic diversity
- Excellent diplomacy and persuasion skills
*Finance Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Gombe
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested candidates should apply; all CV and cover latter in not more than 3 pages should be address to the Human Resource Officer, Center for Community Health and Development (CHAD) International. The CV/cover letter is strictly to be summited to [email protected] .Kindly indicates position you applying for as the subject of your email.
NOTE; CHAD provides equal opportunity in employment and prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. CHAD International encourages all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
Application submitted after deadline will not be honored.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria