Job title : Finance Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Finance Manager is responsible for providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports. Carry out any other duties assigned by the Managing Director.
- Update asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information daily.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports weekly
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Planning, analyzing and preparation of financial budget.
- Ensure protection of company’s assets through internal control and internal audits.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures. Respond to all audit/Tax queries.
- Undertake bank reconciliations.
- Preparation of management/audited account
- Guides accounting executives by coordinating activities and answering questions
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Accounting from a reputable University
- Membership of ICAN/ACCA compulsory
- Master degree is an added advantage
- Minimum Experience Required is 10 Years
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office suites, Sage and any other accounting software
- Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented
- Reporting Research Results, Confidentiality
- Time Management, Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills and a Good team player.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Finance Manager jobs