1 week ago
Job title : Finance Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 07, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Finance manager is responsible for the creation of finance policies and drives all financial strategies within the organization.
- He oversees all financial transactions and ensures the control systems in place are effective and adhered to.
- Directs and coordinates all Accounting/Financial functions and activities of the organization.
- Prepares annual operating and capital expenditure for management consideration.Planning and budgeting
- Risk Management
- Audit Control
- Team Management.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Banking, Finance or related field.
- Membership of ICAN, ACCA, ACA
- Minimum of 12 years practical experience with at least 5 (five) years in an executive capacity / departmental head
- Strong Microsoft Office and Google workspace skills, especially excel
- Proficient in the use of Peachtree.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Finance Manager” as the subject of the mail.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Finance Manager jobs