BlackCod Asset Management Company’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Finance Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : August 05, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are currently seeking to hire an experienced Finance Manager whose core responsibility is to track and report company’s financial performance as against the business plan, analyse business performance and market conditions for strategic decision making
- Advise management on future financial plans, make sound financial decisions and meet organisation’s objective.
The ideal candidate will perform the job functions below in the financial Industry:
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee records and operations of accounts and finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Lead the month-end closing process, prepare monthly financial statements and other financial reports
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements, information and supporting schedules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance (2:1)
- Professional qualification in Accounting and Finance (ACA and its related)
- 5 – 10 years work experience as a Finance manager in the financial sector.
- Asset and Liability management.
- Decision Making.
- Ratio Analysis.
- Business / Report writing.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Power BI.
- Financial Modelling.
- Budget Management and forecasting.
- System and Process Mananagement.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online