Fadac Resources’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Finance Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Reports to: The CFO
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Monitoring spending and budgets
- Auditing and analysing financial performance
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Will be responsible for preparing accounts.
- Budgeting and managing financial information, prepare and examine financial records, assuring information is up to date and accurate
- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, and forecasts.
- Ensure the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax issues.
- Provide insights on the financial health of the organization
- Properly classify and record all financial transactions
- Prepare and maintain annual budget and forecast; provide detailed analysis of variances
- Co-ordinate and take ownership of monthly and year end closures in a timely manner
- Monitor and provide advice on key indicators of revenue, expense, liquidity and profit.
- Prepare and provide regulatory agencies with required periodic financial reports and returns Candidate
- Minimum of University Degree or equivalent in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Mastery of the Microsoft office Suite
- Mastery of QuickBooks
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Good Oral, written Communication and presentation skills
- ICAN Certification is an added advantage.
- Experience in other accounting software is an added advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to apply online