Don Quester Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Finance Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job Application Code: FM-001
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Competency Requirements
- Ability to set up the companyÛªs accounting system and development of chart of accounts with guidance from the COO
- Ability to manage the day-to-day accounting function including preparation and analysis of daily/weekly/monthly accounting entries, management accounts, and financial information including commentary.
- Ability to assist with weekly cash and treasury functions, including revenue assurance and client invoicing, scheduling payments, oversight of debtors and creditorÛªs position, and reconciliation of bank and cash transactions.
- Ability to prepare weekly Finance Reports for the Executive Team.
- Budget preparations, monitoring, and reporting.
- Ability to perform Capex planning, management, and reporting; maintenance of asset register for the company
- Ability to conduct Business partnering with teams across the business including Operations, Compliance, and Account Managers.
- Ability to assist the Management with current and future finance transformation projects.
- Ability to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements including PAYE returns, VAT returns, corporation, and other tax returns/reporting.
- Ad-hoc, project-based analytical duties working closely with the COO.
- BSc./HND in Accounting or Finance with at least 5 years work experience in complex reconciliation(FMCG or financial institution) in addition to strong financial analysis and reporting skills.
- Applicant must have passed at least the foundation level of ICAN ( or its equivalents in ACCA/NAN).
- Good technical accounting knowledge and Payments/FinTech experience are highly desirable.
- Advanced excel skills (advanced formulas, large data sets, pivot tables, etc), as well as proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suites, are important.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Finance Manager in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.