Buhler Nigeria’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Finance Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 08, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Permanent, 100%
- Buhler Group in Lagos, Nigeria is looking for experienced and skilled professional to join their Finance team as Finance Manager. This position manages the financial records and provides the overall financial guidance and support to the company.
- Accounting / bookkeeping of local organization according to local law.
- Monthly reconciliation of all accounts, calculation of Payroll and cash flow planning (rolling forecast).
- Manage payments and accounts receivable, including dunning process.
- Prepare detailed financial statements.
- Obtain signed and stamped AuditorsÛª report and Audited Financial Statements.
- Timely preparation of all income tax and VAT tax returns.
- Manage the corporate insurance for the company and all employees.
- Improve and maintain ICS from an accounting and legal point of view.
- Further develop local ERP system to support the increased accounting and reporting requirements.
- Supervising local accounting team.
- Monthly closing and reporting to the Group according to IFRS standards in Hyperion.
- Prepare bottom-up forecasts and keep spending (capex and opex) within the approved budget.
- Establish structure and procedures to import parts, machines and services including FX handling.
- Support investments in application center and new office.
- Support MEA and local management with further growth initiatives.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting.
- CPA degree is an advantage.
- Big4 experience is an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an International Group.
- Experience with Form M & Form A processes and SONCAP.
- Experience in Group reporting
- Knowledge of local tax regulations, labor law, import of goods and handling of forex.
- Experience in developing a local accounting system.
- Experience with reporting in Hyperion is an advantage.
- Commercial and business knowledge.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to interface effectively with internal and external shareholders.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Accurate and deadline-driven.
- International and successful company with sustainable prospects for the future.
- Wide technically and modern environment with interesting challenge.
- Professional environment with an open communication culture.
- Exciting Training and Development opportunities.
- Great and dynamic work environment.
*Finance Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria