Job title : Finance Manager (Credit Business)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- As the Finance Manager (HeliumCredit) you will identify and implement systems, policies and processes for the HeliumCredit business line which will improve financial monitoring, accountability and growth. Interested candidates must possess a strong understanding of lending principles, credit risk assessment, IFRS 9 & ECL Model, and financial analysis.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations such as invoicing, advance and reimbursements, payroll and other transactions.
- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecasts.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization. Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
- Complete tax returns and other statutory compliance requirements.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly financial and management reporting
Budgeting and Budgetary Controls
- Manage the preparation of budgets. Monitor and track implementation across the organization.
- Prepare and manage cash flows and develop a reliable cash flow projection process and
- reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
Internal Control & Audit
- Administer implementation of the Financial & Accounting and Procurement Policies & Procedures of the organization.
- Monitoring internal financial and administrative controls.
- Ensure that monthly bank reconciliations are done on time.
- Perform internal audit whenever necessary. Coordinate all auditing activities. Preparation of annual accounts for audit and annual statutory reporting
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, CIPFA or ACCA) with 6 – 8 years’ relevant work experience in finance management within the lending or financial services sector.
- Proficiency in financial modeling, forecasting, and data analysis.
- Leadership abilities and experience in managing finance teams.
- Understanding of strategic financial management
- Excellent use of work tools including advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- A proven record of communicating complex financial issues and models in a clear-cut, concise manner to all relevant stakeholders
- Proven analytical and modeling skills, and must be both commercially astute and a confident communicator
- A good understanding and experience of the financial compliance issues in Nigeria
- Proven ability to review and challenge assumptions within detailed financial forecasts
- Excellent communication, business presentation, persuasion, and analytical skills
- Digital savviness driving the use of digital tools in the function
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Strong understanding & skill set developed in cloud based technologies & utilizing technology to drive productivity
- First Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related discipline from a reputable institution
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Finance Manager (Credit Business) jobs