Eat’N’Go Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Finance Manager – Account Payable & Inventory
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 05, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Lead and manage the inventory and invoicing team’s daily activities, ensuring the flow of information, resolution of daily challenges and progress of the work
- Ensures posting in NAV is done accurately and in timely manners
- Reviews monthly Sales reconciliation
- Prepares arrangements for the new stores opening
- Review Landed cost reports
- Prepares and reviews New store costs
- Ensure timely computation and posting of food cost for all brands and locations monthly.
- Provide the required leadership to the inventory team by overseeing daily operations.
- Validate inventory Valuation Report and report all observations at month end.
- Ensure correctness and completeness of all item creation and BOM creation on NAV.
- Liaise with External Auditors and provide all such information and documents required for the purpose of Audit.
- Ensure that all cost files and order files are validated and presented for approval.
- Ensure correct and timely computation, approval and posting of all Landed Cost for Imported Items.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of all invoices.
- Ensure that all vendor accounts are reconciled quarterly.
- Manage the company’s trade payables in an efficient manner to prevent loss to the company.
- Engage other stakeholders in achieving a seamless coordination and execution of all Inventory related issues.
- 10 years’ experience in the field; preferably FMCG, QSR (Quick service restaurant)
- Certified accountant with ACCA, ACA, ICAN or similar financial qualification
- Proficiency in Excel; ERPs; SAP is an advantage
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with expert knowledge of IFRS, accounting procedures and financial reporting practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized, concise manner
- Independent, mature, self-initiative and possesses positive attitude.
- Make decisions and exercise sound judgment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Demonstrated self-starter and problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and at the same time deliver time results and reports.
- Team player and fast worker.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online