Noemdek Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Finance Intern jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
One of our sister company (Madison & Park – a 360 suit marketing agency) focused on driving value by working with our clients across all phases of their marketing life cycle, from strategy development to all areas of execution through a variety of platforms such as advertising and in ÛÒ trade promotions.
- Daily entry of transactions into QuickBooks.
- Preparation of invoices and purchase orders.
- Management of account receivables and payables.
- Interpretation and analysis of financial data.
- Perform budgeting and financial forecasting.
- Provision of support during the audit process.
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc. Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related courses.
- Should have graduated with at least a second class upper division (3.5GPA).
- The ideal candidate should be a Pre-NYSC graduate or fresh out of camp.
- No experience is necessary, but you must be proficient with basic computer programs and willing to learn.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Knowledge of the use of QuickBooks is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Analytical skills.
- Average typing speed of 40WPM.
*Finance Intern jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria