Job title : Finance Executive (Tax) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Responsible for all Statutory compliance and ensure correct postings in appropriate ledgers eg all taxes, pension etc.
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Responsible for tax Management and regulatory compliance of tax reporting/returns
- Ensure accurate computation of all tax liabilities.
- Liaise with the tax consultants to ensure that the company’s overall interests are protected during tax investigations and queries.
- Ensure complete documentation of relevant supports and proof of tax remittance.
- Monitor current and impending changes to tax regulation and make the appropriate updates to policies and strategies
- Participate in financial audits
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- First degree in Finance / Accounting
- Minimum 4 years relevant (tax) experience
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Finance Executive (Tax) jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 350 jobs