Job title : Finance Associate
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the role
- Indicina’s Finance Team is charged with building strategic and operational initiatives, financial analyses, and metrics.
- We are looking to hire a highly analytical and qualified Finance Associate to join our team.
- You will be responsible for managing account records, revising and updating financial reports, financial models and preparing financial data for audits, reviews, and taxation.
- To ensure success as a finance associate, you should possess in-depth knowledge of best practices in financial management and experience in a similar environment. An outstanding finance associate will be someone whose expertise results in accurate financial reporting and efficient account management.
- Assisting with the preparation of operating budgets, financial statements, and reports.
- Managing account records and handling payments.
- Collaborating with internal departments especially product departments to reconcile any accounting discrepancies.
- Updating the accounting software, financial spreadsheets and reports with the latest available data.
- Processing requisition and other business forms, checking account balances, and purchases.
- Assisting in developing financial models and providing financial forecasts.
- Ensure the Product records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or relevant field.
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, ANAA, DipIFRS etc.) is considered a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of IFRS, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and budgeting.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Competitive salary
- High impact and visibility role in a fast growing start-up
- Annual training allowance
- Macbook + Internet Allowance
- Paid Time Off (20 days plus national holidays)
- Health Insurance
- Flexible work opportunities
- Virtual and Onsite Team-building activities
- Training Reimbursement
- Group Life Insurance
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Finance Associate jobs