Job title : Finance Associate
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the Role
- As a Finance Associate, you will be ultimately responsible for supporting all tactical and operational duties of the accounting function.
- This includes the preparation of accounting schedules, management reporting, statutory reporting, internal and external stakeholder management.
- Support the CFO in budget preparation, annual reports, audits, etc
- Participate in month-end closing activities like generating reports, cut off activities on specific workdays (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Generate, maintain & update receivable aging reports and follow up on invoices
- Carry-out monthly account reconciliation & maintain company’s assets register
- Be involved in the development and update of Finance SOPs
- Assist in the development and reporting of key performance metrics to help drive business productivity.
- Ensure timely preparation and transmission of regulatory filings and other external reports
- Be involved in the preparation of standard management reports and any other reports as may be required by management from time to time.
- Ensure the daily reconciliation for all payment processors of all products using source data.
- Ensure the accuracy of all automated sources of data via frequent checks and reconciliations
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field
- 1-3 years experience in finance or a similar role
- Good knowledge of Accounting Software (Sage, Quickbooks, Xero, etc.) and MS Excel
- Intermediate report writing skills
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting principles and accounting/budgeting practice
How to Apply for this Offer
If you meet these requirements, send a Cover Letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Finance Associate jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!