Greenlight Planet’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Finance Associate jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Reporting to: Finance Manager, Nigeria
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia.
- If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- The Accounts Associate will be responsible for the Account Payable and Account Receivable Functions of Greenlight Planet Sun King Nigeria Limited.
- Booking of Easy-Buy revenue and Easy-Buy accounting on a daily basis.
- Collating and processing of all agentÛªs variable and fixed based compensation/incentive
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliations of Cash, Bank and Mobile Money Accounts.
- Confirmation of Customer Receipts and follow up on Customer Accounts that are overdue.
- Maintaining filing systems of all accounting and finance documents and vouchers in a manner that ensures ease in retrieval and reference.
- Attending to retailers/distributors payment issues and following up for closure
- Responding to all issues arising from payment from different channels timely.
- Reconciliation and adjustment of accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions and subsequent matching of the same.
- Verifying vendor and customer accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Disbursing petty cash by recording entry, and verifying documentation
- Assisting in the filing of VAT Returns and WHT as well as a reconciliation of the same
- Account reconciliation with payments done via online stores including Jumia, Konga, Flutterwave etc.
The ideal Finance Associate:
- Has a Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related qualification
- Has 2-3 years’ Accounts Payable or General Accounting Experience
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have strong Analytical and Communication skills
- Is a team player and proactive to learn.
- Must be honest and of high integrity.
- Must be able to work with strict deadlines; with minimal or no supervision.
- Is highly proficient in Data Entry and Management.
- Is fluent in both written and spoken English language.
- Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
*Finance Associate jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates Should Click here to Apply Online
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria