Breakthrough ACTION’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Finance Assistant 1 jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : September 28, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
The Finance Assistant I under the direct supervision of Senior Finance Officer II and technical guidance from the Finance and Admin Director will assist the finance team in performing routine finance tasks and helping program staff on finance-related needs were necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with raising day to day payments
- Assist with the handling of office petty cash
- Ensures that all supporting documents are available and attached to the payment vouchers
- Ensure travel and activity advances from the field offices are retired timely
- Ensure all vouchers are serially numbered and stamped paid
- Proper filling of finance documents for easy retrieval
- Make payments to participants for meetings and workshops
- Ensure proper photocopying and scanning of monthly payment vouchers
- Support the Finance Officer in the submission of PAYE and Withholding Tax Cheques
- Ensure the safe receipt, handling, and banking of Staff retirements funds
- Support the FCT Team with finance-related field activities
- Complete other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
BachelorÛªs degree or HND in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or related field. Minimum of 1 – 2 years working experience with a donor-funded project, Knowledge, and experience of USAID regulations is a plus. Experience using QuickBooks, Ms. Office packages especially Ms. Excel is required.
Must be fluent in English.
*Finance Assistant 1 jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs in PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location of choice as the subject of the e-mail. e.g. ” RCCE State Consultants ÛÒ COVID ÛÒ Oyo. The deadline for submission is 28th September 2021.
Qualified female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria