Our Daily Bread Ministries’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Finance and Administrative Coordinator
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- ODB currently has a vacancy for the position of a Finance and Office Coordinator. The Finance Coordinator, She/he, will manage the financial resources of ODB Ministries in Nigeria.
- The position will ensure a high level of financial control, ensure compliance with ODB Ministries’ financial policies and procedures, and ensure the efficient use of financial resources.
- He/she is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Office operations and procedures are developed and adhered to by the staff.
- Financial reports of the Ministry are correct and sent as at when due
- Ensure that timely and up-to-date reports are available when requested.
- Office records are maintained. Maintaining internal control systems of the organization.
- Stock control: Check stock to determine inventory levels. Maintain a good inventory system.
- To liaison with the service providers to ensure smooth running of operations.
- Logistics regarding the coordination of the material development and distribution are in order and operational. Liaison with the other offices in regarding of shipments
- Prepare documents for payments and make payments in accordance with the procedures and policies laid down by the organization. Banking functions, Handling Petty cash & Gift Float.
- Enter & validate entries in the accounting system in relation to all accounting transactions.
- Bank Reconciliation, Monthly Financial Report (MFR) & Quarterly Financial Report for management purposes.
- Handling Staff Medical & General Insurance scheme.
- Prepare Annual Accounts for auditing. Liaise with external and internal auditors for audits.
- Liaise with Statutory Bodies & Suppliers & Customers for proper Administration & Accounting.
- Assisting in Budget & Reporting of results against the Budget.
- Prepare Management Information such as Costing and Analysis for decision-making.
- Any other matters pertaining to the financial functions.