UNOCASA Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Finance Analyst jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : June 27, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Job Purpose / Scope of the Role
- Providing a timely analysis that can aid management decision and Troubleshooting GL balances to correct anomalies. Supporting on External & Internal audit, Tax and other regulatory filings
Duties and Responsibilities
- Business Partner- Vendor creation
- Weekly Open PO’s Analysis & update
- GL Reconciliation as assigned
- Monthly Expenses variance Analysis Report
- Incorporate the operating budget for the year on SAP by cost center
- Analyze budget vs variance by cost center to identify deviations, risks, and opportunities.
- Asset code creation
- Monthly CAPEX update and departmental arrangement of project brief
- Monitor the FAR and ensure proper and timely capitalization
- Budget coordination and collation of data
- Input of Re-estimates & 5yr planning figures on POLARIS (SOPL, SOCF, SOFP)
- Quarterly Tagging of new assets, count of Fixed Assets including canteen and request for evidence for those outside Lagos
- Support Statutory audit as a coordinator of supporting documents and correspondences
- Support Regulatory filings (TP, CIT, CAFA, WHT, VAT, PAYE, CAC, NITDA)
Qualifications Education & Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Accounting and related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience in accounting.
- Preferably Accounting/numerate discipline
- Part or fully qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAN, ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Must have knowledge, ability to analyse financial data.
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service focus
- Honest and trustworthy
- Professional, able to maintain confidentiality and ethical behaviour.
- A ïcan-do’ attitude
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.