Alan & Grant’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Finance Analyst jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 22, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- This role contributes to the successful execution of key strategic financial initiatives.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Support the strategic planning process of the Company, including the preparation of the medium-term and annual budgets.
- Perform detailed analysis of the CompanyÛªs financial performance and prepare the required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Oversee the processing of the CompanyÛªs financial transactions and the timely preparation of the relevant financial reports.
- Coordinate and manage the internal and external audit exercises; and develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, bankers, tax consultants etc.
- Track the implementation of the Finance functionsÛª strategy, ensuring alignment with EcosystemÛªs corporate strategy and business goals.
- BachelorÛªs Degree in Finance, Accounting or any related discipline.
- MasterÛªs Degree in Accounting, Business or Business-related field would be an added advantage.
- Possession of relevant certification(s).
- A minimum of 5 yearsÛª experience in a finance position.
- Deep awareness and understanding of the financial industry.
- Tracked experience in financial planning and analysis.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills.
*Finance Analyst jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria