Job title : Finance / Admin Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Support in managing the financial affairs of the Company, including management and statutory accounts together with longer-term financial projections and ensure the existence and adequacy of efficient and effective financial control systems and reporting mechanisms
- Ensure the preparation and communication of timely, accurate, and useful financial and management reports for investors and/or lending institutions and management on a periodic/ad-hoc basis.
- Develops and manages relationships with relevant external bodies/contacts e.g. regulatory organizations, auditors, solicitors, banks etc.
- Handles the prompt administration of monthly payrolls, staff allowances and benefits and oversees tax remittance, payment of insurance premiums and other statutory fees
- Prepares periodic (i.e., quarterly, yearly etc.) management accounts, financial projections, and other relevant financial reports, in consultation with the Financial Controller, for presentation to the Board of Directors and Investing/Funding bodies.
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information, analyzing competitors, and market trends, predicting future financial trends and developing long-term business plans.
- Undertake general admin tasks.
- Minimum of a First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience in statutory financial reporting and knowledge of GAAP and IFRS.
- Membership of a relevant Professional body (Local or International) e.g., the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or its equivalent.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Finance / Admin Officer jobs