a Leading Company’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Finance & Admin Assistant jobs in Ogun
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for a Finance/Admin Officer to join our team.
The Finance & Admin Officer will oversee the companys financial and administrative operations and reporting. S/he will provide complete finance service to the organization, addressing all issues of finance nature and providing relevant information to external demands.
The ideal candidate should also have excellent Information Technology (IT) skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks. Ultimately, the candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial and administrative operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is a crucial position in the company, the Accountant job description is a dynamic role with a multitude of responsibilities, including:
´ Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
´ Examining expenses submitted by employees
´ Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable.
´ Creating company financial reports with the above information included
´ Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the companys financial health
´ Analyzing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
´ Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data
´ Generating financial reports that display the companys profits, equity, and cash flow.
- Work experience as an Accountant (preferably in a finance house)
- Must be Honest, Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty and integrity
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including IFRS, Experience with general ledger functions
- Hands-on experience with accounting software – Quickbook is a plus
- Excellent IT Skills including Managing Processes, Organization, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Verbal Communication,
- Familiar with Microsoft Suite
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please note: Applicants must be resident in Mowe/Ofada axis, Ogun State.