International Foundation for Electoral Systems’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Finance & Accounting Coordinator jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 22, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Position Number: 21:257
Division: Program Management
Status: Local National Employee
Primary Function / Purpose
- The Finance and Accounting Coordinator will provide finance and Accounting support to the IFES-Nigeria field finance office.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling of Petty Cash transactions and payments.
- Review and process Travel Expense Reports submitted by staff and vendors.
- Coordinate and process banking transactions.
- Assist in reconciliation of Bank Statements.
- Assist in the preparation of Field Office Wire Transfer Requests to be reviewed by DoFA before being submitted to IFES HQ.
- Prepare monthly financial reports and bi-weekly staff payroll.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets.
- Assist in reviewing sub-grantee financial reports to ensure compliance with terms of sub- grant and liaising with sub-grantee(s) where and when necessary.
- Under supervision of the Finance Manager, maintain tax records and statutory deductions and make timely and correct payments to authorities.
- Handle photocopying and scanning of payment vouchers and other reports.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or other relevant field is required.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 2 yearsÛª experience in the field of Accounting, Finance and/or Business Administration.
- Demonstrated financial management and accounting skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and being able to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Accounting Software, specifically QuickBooks
- The ability to remain organized while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Ability to complete tasks with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills in order to be able to work with IFES program and administrative staff to identify and resolve issues
- Ability to keep and maintain secrecy on all payroll related functions
- Must value operating in a collaborative and cooperative environment
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in English language required.
- Travel may be required.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Standard office work environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
*Finance & Accounting Coordinator jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria