Job title : Filling Station Supervisor
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : December 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Responsible for managing filling station pump attendants to achieve company’s goals.
- Responsible for marketing petroleum products at the station.
- Responsible for smooth operation/running of the filling station to increase fuel sales and reduce operational cost.
- Responsible for sending sales reports daily.
- Responsible for managing safety compliance with statutory requirements at the station.
- Responsible for effective customer service and relationship management.
- Responsible for conducting daily safety briefs and enforcement of the safety house rules.
- Responsible for interfacing with the logistics officers at managing minimum and maximum stock level and effective storage system.
- Responsible for enforcing personnel discipline such has attendance and punctuality, workplace conduct, etc.
- Responsible for carrying out price and competition survey, product analysis and quality of product delivered supply.
- Responsible for ensuring periodic maintenance schedules are carried out at the earliest time.
- Responsible for interfacing and liaising with various vendors to effect repairs, replacement and functionality of all equipment
- Responsible for interfacing and liaising with inspectorate divisions and enforcement team of DPR/NNPC.
- Responsible for managing the station as a profit centre.
- Responsible for training and retraining of personnel in the Station.
- Responsible for management of the Station Security and liaise with various law enforcement agencies to manage peaceful atmosphere at the Station at all times.
Education, Experience & Attribute
- Candidates should possess a University Degree / HND
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas Industry.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Filling Station Supervisor jobs