IpNX Nigeria Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Field Support Technician jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Purpose of the Job (Brief): Work collaboratively with other Service Fulfilment team members to ensure coordination of the provision of effectiveness of all ipNX products in line with customer needs and ipNX’s objectives. To Perform other technical support duties as assigned. To be responsible for daily interactions with internal and external customers regarding order entry and fulfillment of orders complete follow up, as required.
- Laying of cables directly in trenches or string it through conduits running through trenches.
- Ensure quality control of fibre activations at all steps of implementation & acceptance in accordance with the following Fibre Optics OSP Parameter, (Manhole, Route Marker, HDPE & PVC Duct, crossings ( road, drainage) Pulling, Splicing, Joint Box, ODF / DDF, Site Entrance etc.
- Perform all survey requests leading to customer service fulfillment within ipNX.
- Adheres to standard survey tools and process to conduct surveys that are accurate, unambiguous and usable for service fulfillment.
- Ensure prompt scheduling of appointment time with customers.
- Manage and effectively drive all communication with customer or facility Officer during the survey process.
- Identify the materials and equipment needed to setup the customer on the ipNX network.
- Communicate the status and remediation plan and follows through till the issue is resolved.
- Ensure provision of excellent customer service by identifying customer needs, handling customer concerns and fulfilling customer requests in a timely manner.
- Support the Sales and Marketing department to complete a sale by verifying ipNX’s infrastructural capability to fulfill customer service installation.
- Implement value and service improvement initiatives to customers based on service fulfillment expertise and experience.
- Priotise and attend to all breakdowns as notified in the most efficient and cost-effective manner, within 48 hours, unless otherwise agreed.
- Use best fit work methodology to ensure that installations are done at minimal cost and that customer satisfaction is achieved Ensure all installation in accordance with the relevant Standards and procedures, following all safety guidelines and instructions issued as agreed with the client.
- Prioritize and balance time, actions, resources, and initiatives to ensure accomplishment of critical results.
- Conduct project-based site surveys and simulations using appropriate Site Survey and producing detailed documentation for improvements.
- Research, investigate, evaluate, and qualify potential new Fibre equipment/tools for service activation.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- Minimum of OND in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- CFOT certification is required.
- Ability to confidently communicate with personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Technical knowledge deploying and managing network and infrastructure environment .
- Well organized, articulate and has numerate skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ Service Fulfillment experience in the IT/Telecommunications field – Broadband Service Operations in particular.
- Minimum 1-2 year experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience in a fulfillment operation.
- Experience working in a Service Provider environment and providing technical support to end customer solutions.
- Experience working in the Telecommunications industry with a track record of technical achievement.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.