Job title : Field Supervisor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Field Supervisor (FS) shall manage multiple teams of enumerators.
- Supervise the implementation of the wait time and price subsidy experiments.
- Provide daily updates on data collection, including any challenges encountered to the IPA Field Manager and other research staff.
- Support IPA research staff in data quality assurance activities.
- Maintain confidentiality of data as per protocol provided by IPA.
- Supervise enumerators by sitting in during interviews and carrying out spot checks.
- Submit an activity report after the activities are completed.
- Ensure safe custody of all project equipment and supplies.
- Carry out community entry, advocacy, and mobilization in the communities assigned.
- Carry out any other tasks assigned by IPA research staff.
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have Higher National Diploma (HND), First Degree or its equivalent from a reputable institution with at least one year field / data collection experience.
- Should be familiar with Computer Assisted Interview (CAI) or keen to learn.
- Familiarity with administering interviews using SurveyCTO is an added advantage.
- Must be fluent in English and Yoruba. Fluency in any other local language widely spoken in Lagos is an added advantage.
- Must be a resident of and familiar with transportation system in Lagos.
- Should be willing to travel and work in local government areas and communities within Lagos in which the project is working in.
- Must have leadership skills/experience in similar roles.
- Language requirement: Yoruba and English.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Research / Data Analysis jobs
- Field Supervisor jobs