1 week ago
Job title : Field Supervisor (Mechanical)
Job Location : Bayelsa
Deadline : June 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The Mechanical Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
- Lead a team of Mechanical Technicians to deliver simple and complex activities in the plant.
- Interpretation of machine and equipment maintenance manuals, technical drawings and diagnosis.
- Repair, installation, and maintenance of Pumps, static and rotating equipment.
- Use of diagnostic tools and mechanical hand tools for fault tracing, vibration detection and activity executions.
- Asset Care routine to ensure PM/CM close-out and Integrity of Asset maintained.
- Work preparations and material staging for work executions
- Routine machinery and equipment servicing
- Daily parameter logging, records and mechanical lubricants management.
- Routine fabrication using welding tools and materials.
- Machining activities: lathe, grinding, drilling, dicing etc
Job Risk Assessments / Permit to Work preparation
- Identifying critical spares and follow-up ordering and delivery.
- Flange breaks, positive isolation, vessel de-sanding activities
- Promotes site safety and continuous hazard identification, mitigation and close-out.
- Work closely with service Contractor(s) towards safe delivery of vendor-based maintenance jobs.
- Other assignments for continuous improvements as exigent.
- A higher qualification B.Engr/HND in Mechanical Engineering Discipline.
- Disassemble/Assemble and Maintain Rotating and static equipment, Compressors, and turbines.
- Experience in Caterpillar Engines G342, G3412, G3512
- Experience in Emsco and Sulzer pumps; and flender gear systems.
- Experience in Atlas Copco SF11 and mobile compressors
- Experience in Valves maintenance.
- Experience in Pump Fluid-end inspections and driver/gear alignments.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Skill in Equipment troubleshooting and fault analysis
- Basic workshop machinery and welding machine use
- Computer literate (Competent user of Microsoft Office and ability to liaise with programs)
- Knowledge and use of SAP tool
- Knowledge of worksite hazard management
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Good Communication skills & a team player
- Ability to work under pressure with resilience
- Good organizational skills
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Self-Motivated and performs under minimal supervision
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Field Supervisor (Mechanical) jobs