Job title : Field Service Rep II
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : March 06, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- This position serves as a company technical and administrative representative, and deals with customer service assignment including on-site preventive maintenance and inspection service work, call-out services and commissioning activities on Solar gar turbine packages. Dimensions
- Under general direction, independently determines and develops approaches to solutions to customer requirements and problems.
The salary grade will depend on the level of experience and seniority of the candidate.
Nature and Scope
The FSR II will report directly to the FSS. Advanced knowledge of methods and experience in the maintenance of all Solar product lines is a must.
- Understands and complies with Solar and customer HSSE policies and procedures. Ensure the work permit system is complied with. Ensure safe site and practices. Participates by attending general safety and toolbox safety meetings and completing all required safety training including CLMS training. Also suggests safety improvements.
- Ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded. Ensure all maintenance activities are carried out in accordance with Solar Engineering specifications, recommendations and best practices.
- Must have basic knowledge of methods and experience in the maintenance of various equipment associated with primary and utility equipment.
- Must be able to proactively recognize electrical/mechanical abnormalities and potential safety problems at and take appropriate action to prevent a serious safety hazard from developing and causing damage to equipment. Provide daily reports to the relevant manager on projects or daily work. Keep abreast of pending work and personnel required to complete the projects. Ensure that necessary parts are available and submit materials requisitions when required.
- Accurately report and update all equipment histories to effectively forecast equipment utilization and efficiency. Coordinate any changes necessary to ensure operations are efficient and minimal downtime is required. Ensure effective communication and reporting to immediate supervision and if applicable, customer representatives.
- Utilize sound judgment when analyzing problems. Solve problems with little or no supervision in a timely and cost effective manner. Will be aware of procedures and options for identifying sources of information and technical advice. .Will have sufficient product knowledge to repair and adjust minor mechanical/electrical components/systems and will be capable of reading applicable drawings and technical manuals. Work individually or with assigned FSR’s on the preventive/corrective maintenance. Will be required to assist in a technical manner with the operations and maintenance crew in any area if the workload exceeds the number of personnel available.
- Monitor maintenance services or installation support to ensure they are carried out within Solar Engineering specifications, recommendations and in a safe manner in accordance with the HSSE policies and procedures.
- Utilize the Work Force Management Process and system to manage work orders. This includes performing pre=work by reviewing and updating site safety information, managing employee information, and availability. The WFM application will also be used to record and report time, manage software and drawing changes, generate daily reports, review hardship data, and manage the task library.
- The incumbent will have served a recognized apprenticeship or equivalent period of training.
- Will possess a technical qualification e.g. Engineering Degree and will have 35 years experience in a related industry.
- Higher experience/skill levels may balance lower academic qualifications, and vice versa.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Field Service Rep II jobs