Chibek Instruments Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Field Service Engineers ÛÒ LC/MS and GC/MS jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Perform installs, PMs, IQ OQ, maintenance, and repairs on GC, HPLC, GC/MS, and LC/MS instrumentation
- Main point of contact for customers, helping with issues both remotely and in the field.
- Assist customers by delivering remote-first, digital-first technical support to help increase remote fix rate for LC instruments and Empower and Breeze software platforms.
- If an issue is unable to be resolved remotely, troubleshoot to determine root cause, and provide necessary part numbers and details prior to requesting a Field Service Specialist
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with external and internal customers ensuring their success.
- Provide detailed documentation of customer interactions within the corporate call tracking software.
- Maintain sound knowledge regarding the technology and relationship to the customers’ application demands.
- Actively participate in training, on site visits, remote training, and other opportunities to advance technical skills.
- Identify sales opportunities and provide leads to the sales organization.
- Utilize remote tools to resolve customer issues efficiently.
- Contribute knowledge from customer interactions in the organization Knowledge Base
BS/BA in Chemistry or Biology, engineering or other science related field preferred, Will also consider applications with equivalent experience, training and education
- Trained on any Liquid Chromatography, Gas Chromatography, or Mass Spectrometry instrumentation
- Proven ability to work independently and plan your own time
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
*Field Service Engineers ÛÒ LC/MS and GC/MS jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria