2 weeks ago
Job title : Field Sales Specialist – SME Segment
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Purpose of the Job
- To grow and develop the SME segment of the retail broadband connectivity market.
- Facilitate network coverage expansion, increase revenue and sales volume as well as position the organisation as the dominant brand in the SME space.
- Penetrate the segment and become the preferred internet service provider for small businesses, hotels, churches, schools, restaurants and bars, recreation centres, hospitals etc.
Expected Key Results:
- Grow customer pipeline within the SME segment for ipNXFOS.
- Generate and qualify leads within assigned territories for immediate conversion
- Grow customer-base in alignment with approved sales targets.
- Acquire and onboard customers to achieve sales objectives.
- Carryout supervisory role within the SME segment
- Lead performance efforts of the Field Sales Operations (SME Segment) by coordinating activities of direct sales executives and putting measures in place for the attainment of individual sales targets
- Facilitate network coverage expansion Identify growth opportunities and existing coverage gaps in cities of operation.
- Acquire access and submit relevant documentation for site surveys and Fibre-To-The-
- Premise (FTTP) deployments.
- Achieve Return on Investment (ROI) targets within coverage areas.
- Deepen market penetration and achieve minimum of 65% Uptake to Homes Passed ratio within the first (1st) year of deployment.
- Grow adoption and revenue for other ipNX Retail
- Division products and services such as Connected Homes, Connected Office and Voice.
- Achieve defined sales targets by targeting relevant market for each of the products and services offered by the Retail Division.
- Customer Relationship Management Cultivate and maintain cordial customer relations with small and medium enterprises on the network to achieve high retention
- Increase average revenue per user (ARPU) Position high-end products and services for adoption so majority of the customers are subscribed to the higher service plans
- Business Productivity Analyze competitive environment to support and improve pricing, services and product development strategies as well as sales efforts.
- Develop cross – selling relationships with SMEs and develop value propositions for differentiating product offerings.
- Collate and manage robust industry/regional data for insightful data analytics
- Reporting Provide management with necessary sales reports, budgets, sales plan and market analysis for the region.
- Ensure reports contribute to business insight
- Decision-making, and minimize overall report burden.
- Closing Coordinate with relevant technical and service delivery teams to deliver excellent onboarding experience for the customer.
- Coordination and support of client-initiated Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Tender (RFT).
Demonstrate (Key Competencies)
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- BSc. or HND in Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines
- Understanding of communications Network, Experience in a b2b, B2C sales environment; field sales, consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets.
- Demonstrate a high level of organization and quality with multitasks, efficiency & priority setting.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence.
- Exemplary communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- At least 2 years’ experience within the telecoms, FMCG space or the banking/insurance sector; knowledge of retail market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management.
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities and leadership.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Field Sales Specialist – SME Segment jobs