Nicole Sinclair Consulting’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Field Sales Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
(Distribution Company / Lagos )
The Field Sales Manager is responsible for driving territory revenue growth and profit margins. The key primary responsibility for this role will be to execute a customer growth strategy. The person in charge will also build and manage a Growth team and lead all customer-facing functions including but not limited to, acquisition, engagement/ retention, and growth
- Execute a robust, agile, and effective Route to Market strategy, to reach and serve all customers within your territory
- Drive the execution and enhancement of Customer Experience
- Execute growth plan, growth programs, and optimize our revenue funnel
- Acquire new customers within the designated territory and ensuring retention of existing customers
- Ensure customer order and replenishment cycles are clearly defined, maintained, and adhered to
- Increase the App adoption and within the covered customers
- Increase and maintain product weight, range, and availability in all stores within the coverage
- Supervise, Coach, Train, and Motivate the Customer Growth and Retention teams for Performance in relation to the targets set and build a winning spirit within the team
- Gather and provide competitive information by regularly tracking competitor activities within the industry
- Using market insights to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency
- Scout and develop new business leads across the client, channel, or partner spectrum.
- Set, track, and achieve/exceed sales, adoption, and engagement targets, aligned with company objectives, over 3-monthly periods.
- Capture client feedback and transfer/explain it to the product team.
- Suggest actions to improve sales and engagement performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Monitor and analyze sales, adoption, and engagement metrics.
- Minimum B.Sc. in Business Administration or any relevant field
- 5 – 7 years of experience in sales and marketing, business development, customer service, or related field with a proven track record of achieving sales targets in the FMCG industry, and as such, experience with e-commerce would be highly desirable
- Ability to lead diverse teams, and provide data-based reporting and quantitative intuition for interpreting user experience data
- Ability to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into numbers and solutions
- Have a customer-centric mindset
- Agile and result-driven
*Field Sales Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qalified candidates should Click here to apply online
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria