1 week ago
Job title : Field Sale Representative
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 09, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Field Sales Representative will be responsible for actively seeking out and engaging customer prospects in their assigned territory to sell our products.
- The Field Sales Representative is also the face of the company to potential customers and must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion.
- Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products, and be able to effectively communicate their value to customers.
- Manage products by collecting purchase orders, checking products positioning on shelves, checking stock-level and following up on payments with customers.
- Manage merchandising, exhibitions, events and programs across territory.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive relationships with all customers.
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports and insights to the Sales Team Lead on all activities and efforts.
General Skills & Requirements
- Interested candidates should possess an OND, HND or BSc in relevant fields with 2 years work experience.
- Must possess at least 2 years cumulative experience in Sales.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent Selling, Communication, Customer Service, Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- Field Sales Representative must be able to travel within assisgned territory.
- Experience in recordkeeping and managing sales contract.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Field Sale Representative jobs