New Incentives’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Field Officer jobs in Jigawa
Job Location : Jigawa
Deadline : November 29, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Category: Stakeholder Relation
- Enrolling beneficiaries at remote public clinics
- Monitor immunization services at your clinic
- Interact with clinic staff and beneficiaries
- Conduct high-quality rapid assessment
- Assist with other duties related to the program
- Minimum of National Diploma, ideally Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in the field of Health or other Natural Sciences
- Fluency in local languages/dialects spoken in Sokoto, especially Hausa. Please state the names of the languages/dialects you can speak and your fluency level for each language in your cover letter.
- Nigerian national already based in Sokoto State
- Willingness to work at remote public clinics a few days per week and take public transport to reach them
- Experience with the Nigerian health system and clinic documentation, particularly related to infant health and vaccinations
- Experience in collecting, synthesizing, and drawing conclusions from (health) data is desirable
- Careful attention to financial matters and management of funds
- Detail-oriented, diligent professional
- Passion to help others and reduce infant mortality
- Very good communications and writing skills, English, Hausa, and dialects (verbal and written)
- Excellent responsiveness to email and phone requests
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel, internet browsers, smartphones, and new communications technology in general
- Hard-working, result-oriented and loyal
- Motivation to work in a young organization that is constantly changing based on stakeholder feedback and operates with a lean structure.
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Nigeria
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Jigawa
*Field Officer in Jigawa
How to Apply for this Offer
Location: Sokoto Application Link
Locations: Jigawa, Katsina and Zamfara Application Link
- Applications are accepted only online through Breezy HR and must include the following attachments:
- One-page CV
- A brief letter of motivation (maximum of 300 words)
- Please note that this is a hands-on job for hard-working, dedicated young candidates.
- The selection process for this position is competitive. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Candidates short-listed based on their online applications will have to undergo a series of online tests and interviews that allow for the identification of the most qualified person in a transparent and meritocratic manner. At the end of the process, candidates will be invited to in-person training and the best candidates will be offered a position.
- Please note that New Incentives is dedicated to spending the largest share possible on its beneficiaries and therefore limits its administrative costs.
- This results in modest but adequate salaries for its staff. Do not expect salaries that larger international organizations or corporations might offer.