Norwegian Refugee Council’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Field Office Coordinator jobs in Borno
Job Location : Borno
Deadline : October 07, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Biu – Borno South
Level: Grade Level 7 Step 1 (Nigerian National)
Reports to: Area Manager
Travel: 25% travel to other implementing communities
Duration and type of contract: 6-months (till December 31st 2021)
- NRC initiated country operations in Nigeria in June 2015 in order to respond to the critical and increasing needs in the country.
- NRC currently has a full team based in Yola Area Office, Field Offices in Borno and Adamawa states and a coordination office in Abuja.
- NRC is currently providing services across various sectors namely; Shelter and Non-Food Items (NFI); Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Promotion (WASH); Livelihoods & Food Security (LFS); Information, Counselling and Legal Assistance (ICLA), Education and Camp Management, Camp Coordination (CCCM) in order to address identified humanitarian needs.
- NRC is looking for a Field Office Coordinator for our Biu Field Office in Borno-South Nigeria. The purpose of the Field Office Coordinator position is to support the Area Manager by ensuring high quality and cost effective programme/project implementation within the designated geographical area of Biu
- The Fielf Office Coordinator reports to the Area Manager – Borno South & Adamawa State.
*Field Office Coordinator jobs in Nigeria
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Borno
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*NGO/Non-Profit jobs in Nigeria