Daudeen Freight Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Field Clearing Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Manages relationship with customs and other government agencies and liasing with the office operations.
- Handling timely order execution & documentation like Pre & Post shipment documents.
- Develop and manages relationship with relevant regulatory authority such as Customs, DSS, NPA, Terminal Operators etc…
- Ensure Field Operation Excellence and Coordination.
- Manage clearing documentation.
- Negotiates competitve rates for freight, exports and others.
- Manages the seamless movement of consignments from the ports.
- Tracking of shipments from airline & Shipping line.
- Processing of shipment document.
- Ensure proactive communiation internally and externally.
- Minimum of SSCE qualification.
- Knowledge in Customs clearance of Air/Sea operations.
- Proficient in English.
- Minimum 3 years in logistics operations experience.
- Excellent communicator, persuasive and enjoy solving problems.
- Ability to work in a team.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.