CTG Global’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Field Administrator jobs in Other
Job Location : Other
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Vacancy ID: VAC-6336
Start Date: 01-Oct-2021
Project Reporting: The Field Administrator will report to the Account Manager.
Overview of Position
- CTG requires a dynamic experienced self motivated Field Administrator who can support the Account Manager in managing the operations of our Nigeria business. The successful candidate will support the Account Manager in running the operations for CTGÛªs Nigeria office. The incumbent should be willing to travel to different states of Nigeria, security allowing. They will be responsible for managing all aspects of client services, including those listed below.
The Field Administrator will be required to carry out the following functions:
Client & Consultant Relationships:
- Represent CTG in a professional & courteous manner at all times when meeting with client representatives.
- Build a relationship with the client representatives that allows you to easily check in with them on a daily basis to ensure that they are satisfied with services being delivered by CTG.
- Independently manage projects on behalf of our clients.
- Without delay, address daily client, consultant enquiries & escalate those that are problematic to the Account Manager, keeping the Country Manager in cc on all email communications.
- Maintain organized & accurate HR records for all consultants under your care & control.
- Request & review weekly work plans from all consultants to ensure you are aware of the work to be carried out the week ahead.
- Ensure that consultants are meeting the targets of their weekly work plan provided.
- Share completed work plans with the Account Manager indicating any issues encountered / work not completed.
- When requested to do so, source, recruit & onboarding new project staff, ensuing that CTGÛªs objectives of achieving gender parity in its staff numbers are adhered to; ensure recruitment is carried out in line with the requirements of Nigeria labour law.
- Monitor & report on any changes to Nigeria labour law or local practices that may affect the delivery of services to the client, these should be reported without delay to the Account Manager, keeping the Country Manager in cc.
- S / He should safeguard company’s quality HR practice in country.
- Support & suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process.
- Maintaining coordination, review & control of the consultant timesheets, timesheets are to be reviewed for accuracy & submitted before the end of each month by each consultant, ensuring that this target is met is a key function of this role, timesheets not submitted on time or submitted with errors may result in a salary non payment for the month for the consultant.
- Support timely payroll preparation & inform the Account Manager of any issues that you may be facing well before month end.
- Monitor & track expenses ensuring that all appropriate approvals are in place & documents are uploaded to the system.
- Administer staff statutory contributions including but not limited to pension contributions, NSITF, ITF etc.
Duty of Care:
- Maintain an accurate database of the consultants you are responsible for, including reliable contact details, remain in view of their daily work locations and the work they are carrying out for the client, share trackers with the Account Manager & FSO.
- Liaise closely with the CTG NigeriaÛªs security & risk management team to ensure CTGÛªs high standard of duty of care is consistently applied.
- Ensure all staff operate in compliance with company policies & procedures & report infractions without delay to the Account Manager & FSO, keeping the Country Manager in cc on all emails.
Qualifications / Key Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a relevant discipline is essential, MasterÛªs Degree in Business Administration or a relevant discipline is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrable relevant administrative experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Nigeria (essential).
- Fluency in English is essential.
- For positions located in Sokoto, Bauchi & Kaduna, the ability to speak Hausa is highly desirable.
- For the position located in Ondo, the ability to speak Yoruba, Igbo or Ijaw is highly desirable
- Minimum of 2 year/s of demonstrable relevant Human Resources experience(Essential).
- Minimum of 2 year/s of demonstrable relevant Administration experience(Essential).
- Minimum of 5 year/s of experience in Africa (Essential).
- fluent in English (Essential).
- fluent in Hausa (Desirable).
- fluent in Yoruba (Desirable).
- fluent in Igbo (Desirable).
- The Field Administrator will report to the Account Manager.
- The Field Administrator may be required to supervise other field staff / associates from time to time.
*Field Administrator jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Other
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Click here to Apply online
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria