Job title : FI Trade Sales Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Generating, driving and execuiting sales opportunities through existing, new to bank and new to FI Trade clients
- Finding and assessing an opportunity within the marketplace (even where there doesn’t appear to be one) and matches the solution within the FI Trade offering that meets specific needs.
- Developing new revenue streams by actively finding identifying new customers and selling innovative FI Trade solutions, thus maximizing commercial profitability.
In this role you will be accountable for;
- Pricing to ensure that the threshold returns are met, reviewing and negotiating the full range of FI Trade solutions together with effecting any cost reduction initiatives required by the Group
- Displaying in-depth knowledge and understand the risk profile of relevant products and services
- Acting as the senior sales representatives on opportunities with key clients and/or deals
- Driving best practice in lending and risk policies ensuring this remains in line with economic and market practices
- Driving FI Trade thought leadership within responsible sectors, segments and geographies
- Maximising revenue growth through business development
- Developing effective strategies for winning new clients in order to generate new income for the Group.
- Identifying new sales opportunities in the form of new to bank or new to trade alongside Relationship Managers/Coverage colleagues
- Achieving the profitability hurdle rate as agreed with Customer Groups
- Managing pipeline of new customers and follow end to end sales process
- Managing senior stakeholders across Coverage, Middle Office, Operations, Credit and Portfolio Management.
- Identifying market and industry trends, by analysing sector research, economic periodicals and industry journals and advise clients on these.
- Meeting and exceeding all targets as set
Send in your CV if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years or more Sales and Banking experience
- Good understanding of FI Trade needs including excellent working knowledge of client accounting and Treasury.
- Excellent knowledge of International Banking, Treasury, Trade & Working Capital and broader Transactional Banking to ensure one can provide sound advice and specialized solutions to the client and gain the position of trusted adviser.
- Bachelors Degree and Professional Qualifications: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- FI Trade Sales Manager jobs