1 week ago
Job title : Fertilizer Blending Plant Helper
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 07, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleans and lubricates equipment.
- Signals coworkers to facilitate moving product, during processing.
- Measures the number of ingredients, length of the extruded article, or work to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Replaces damaged or worm equipment parts.
- Tends equipment to facilitate the process.
- Mixes ingredients, according to procedure.
- Turns valves to regulate the flow of liquids or air, reverse the machine, start the pump, and regulate equipment.
- Starts machines or equipment to begin the process.
- Marks or tags identification on parts.
- Observes operation and notify equipment operator of malfunctions.
- Places or positions equipment or partially assembled products for further processing, manually, or using a hoist.
- Removes product, machine attachments, and waste material from the machine.
- Reads gauges and charts and records data.
- Loads and unloads processing equipment or conveyance used to receive raw materials or to ship finished products.
- Assist maintenance personnel as directed during upset conditions or line malfunctions
- Wear all required personal protective equipment and clothing
- Work safely around moving equipment and hot metal
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times
- Perform other job duties as required or requested.
- SSCE or OND qualification
- Experience as a Plant Helper is an advantage
- Smart and Street Wise
- Ability to communicate well with colleagues and supervisors
- Proximity to Apapa is crucial.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Production / Manufacturing jobs
- Fertilizer Blending Plant Helper jobs