Stresert Services Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Female Project Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Our Client, a Civil Infrastructure Development Company seeks to recruit a PROJECTS MANAGER (Female)
Learning and Development opportunities
- Leading and supervising our team of engineers and as they plan, develop and manage our civil projects and create solutions to technical problems.
- Owning the projects lifecycles and responsible for managing project risks throughout the project.
- Applying significant knowledge and extensive experience of industry trends and company’s processes to planning, projects management, engineering design and construction to improve quality delivery on all our projects.
- Ensuring all health and safety procedures are well communicated and complied with.
- Implementing effective quality control and assurance solutions on all projects
- Minimum of a University Degree in civil engineering or quantity surveying
- master’s in civil engineering/construction management/PMP certification
- Vast knowledge in cost control & management
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience as a Project Manager in a Civil construction Comapany
- COREN Certified; N.S.E membership or a registered quantity surveyor
- Strong decision making and problem-solving ability
- Ability to self-direct
- Rich background in engineering design and planning, project/ construction management.
- Strong flair for knowledge and capacity to adapt
- Sharp, articulate and high attention to details
- Neat and good dress sense
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must reside within Ikeja or its environs.
- Must be Female for gender balance.
*Building / Construction jobs in Nigeria
*Building / Construction jobs in Lagos
*Female Project Manager in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.