- This job has expired!
Job title : Female Legal Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Monitor legal risk in real estate documentation and advise clients accordingly.
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations for real estate transactions.
- Draft and negotiate real estate transactions.
- Draft routine leases and amendments.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are in place before real estate transactions are executed.
- Manage regulatory and compliance-related services.
- Represent the company in purchases and sales of properties.
- Defend the municipal code litigation.
- Support legal and general advisory needs associated with a large-scale real estate portfolio.
- Interested candidates should possess a relevant qualification with 2-4 years experience.
- Ideal candidate must have experience in handling Government consent, CAC registration, Preparation of offer letters for real estate.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Law / Legal jobs
- Female Legal Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!