Job title : Female Housekeeper
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : December 10, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a skilled full-time female housekeeper who can cook, clean, and look after the home.
- The Ideal candidate should be very organized, neat, and have a passion for cooking.
- The Female housekeeper will be responsible for, grocery shopping, preparing meals in the client’s home kitchen, general home cleaning, and organizing the house.
- The successful candidate should be able to work independently and follow instructions. This job is a live-in job therefore accommodation is provided.
- Plan menus that align with clients’ dietary needs and preferences.
- Shop for groceries for the home.
- Prepare meals from scratch in the home kitchen.
- Ensure that meals are presented in an attractive manner and adhere to quality standards.
- Monitor inventory levels and restock items as needed.
- Always Maintain a clean and sanitized home.
- Maintain an organized work environment.
Education and Qualifications
High School Diploma (SSCE) or equivalent.
- knowledge of various cooking methods, ingredients
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a female housekeeper or similar role
- This position is open to only female candidates
- Must be ready to live in the accommodation provided by the employer
- Ability to follow recipes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Flexibility to work varied hours and weekends.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and other supporting documents to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
Note: The ideal candidate must be resident in Abuja.
- Janitorial Services jobs
- Female Housekeeper jobs