Job title : Female Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 05, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for an intelligent, proactive, experienced executive assistant. The successful candidate will provide support for the CEO and a small senior management team.
Include but are not limited to:
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO to include managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, and keeping the leadership team well-informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities with follow-up as needed. Completion of expense reports, preparing various documents including letters, memos, reports, proposals, meeting minutes, PowerPoint presentations, agendas, and arranging travel plans and itineraries.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures the CEO schedules are followed and communicated when needed; provides “gatekeeper” and” gateway” roles, creating win-win situations for direct access to their time and office.
- Serves as primary point of contact for the CEO and communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO with the Board of Directors, the Executive Committee, and Senior Management Staff, media outlets, families, and the general public.
- Answers and screens phone calls. Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature; determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Uses a high degree of discretion in administrative duty decision-making and prepares and maintains correspondence while maintaining confidentiality when necessary.
- Prepares and briefs the CEO for meetings and presentations by coordinating with agency staff on needed research and audio or video equipment as needed.
- Facilitates Board meeting processes by communicating with Board Members and preparing needed documents and meeting minutes.
- Maintain a current list of all Board and Executive Committee members ensuring all website, database, and printed materials are updated. Obtain photos, biographies, and information for new Board Members.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
As Executive Assistant, we would need you to have experience including:
- Degree educated
- At least eight years of relevant experience, ideally in a client-facing or commercial role
- Proven ability to work as a member of the team
- Excellent computer usage
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Very quick to learn
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Project management experience.
- Preferred Sex: Female.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com copy: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Female Executive Assistant to the CEO jobs