Job title : Female (Digital) Marketers / Customer Service Officers
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Are you a young dynamic, attractive, self-motivated, ambitious young ladylooking for immediate employment?
- Do you have the requisite skills in Online/Social Media marketing (Facebook, Google, Instagram etc)
- Do you have great communication skills, an amiable personality, and the drive to excel?
- In addition to your attractive salary, do you want to make commissions and mouth-watering bonuses?
- Do you want to make real money in the current Real Estate massive boom in Ibeju-Lekki axis of Lagos?
- Are you willing to get mouth-watering rewardsin cash, commission, amazing gifts like generator, refridgerator, Flat Screen/LED TV, Washing Machine, Oven/Gas Cooker, etc and travel for all-expenses paid trips while offering your best?
- Do you want to forge a formidable career in a corporate world like ours? If Yes, You are welcome.
- The female marketers cum customer service officers will enjoy an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding job experience by driving increased marketing and sales operations, creating social media campaigns, and recruiting independent marketers/consultants and training them in strategic operations
- The female marketers cum customer service officers will also present the company’s estates to prospective clients while enjoying an attractive salary, unlimited bonuses and other mind-blowing incentives.
- Successful applicants will be trained specially and will enjoy amazing commissions on all sales in addition to their basic salaries. For instance, a dynamic business development executive could easily earn N350,000 and much more in a month beside his/her salary.
- Create online/social media/digital marketing campaigns in driving real estate sales
- Recruit and train independent marketers/consultants/business partners who in turn will market our properties and services
- Prepare sales letters, proposals, PowerPoint slides, memos and other creative campaigns geared towards driving sales optimally.
- Create sharp, compelling and innovative online and offline campaigns by way of advertising company’s products and services on online platforms
- Handle clients complaints and issues and grant speedy resolutions
- Constantly seek innovative actions that will drive up sales phenomenally.
- Prospect for clients; market the company’s estate lands to potential clients.
- Invite and ensure attendance of new or propespective consultants to our weekly trainings
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have 1 year experience in marketing needed although we will train you adequately.
- Should be a respectful and positive-minded individual with a pleasing personality.
- Should be young, enthusiastic and aggressive with enhanced marketing and sales skills.
- Should be very articulate with impressive writing skills and excellent communication skills.
- A good command of English and good diction are prerequisites. S/he should possess excellent interpersonal skills and be a great motivator.
- Should understand Real Estate marketing operations and be quite familiar with land sales and documentation.
- S/he should also have understanding in logistics and transportation
- Should be a go-getter; should enjoy working with people and introducing company products/services to prospective clients
- Should be well oriented in Computing & Information Technology viz-a-viz online marketing, online advertising campaign, email marking, marketing on social media e.g Facebook, Twitter, and other popular online platforms
- Should have respectable presentation skills with the ability to convince and motivate clients and new marketers
- Should possess time management skills and be result-oriented.
- Basic Allowance / Salary: N80,000 Monthly
- Commission: 10% on all sales. A dynamic executive could easily make up to N350,000 monthly and even more with few sales
- Bonus / Other Incentives: Quarterly / Yearly Performance bonus.
- Gift items and paid vacations within and outside Nigeria.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send a well written Application Letter, CV and a full-size photograph to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email .
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Female (Digital) Marketers / Customer Service Officers jobs